1. Types of information the Insurance collect
Personal Information includes the data customer voluntarily provide to the Insurance during subscription of the products. The information includes but is not limited to the followings:
- Identification information: Like Full name, ID card with or without photo, date of birth, gender, citizenship status.
- Family information: Like marital status, number of dependents
- Contact information: Like customer phone numbers, address, email addresses
- Financial information of Customer: Like income, employment situation, salary, personal assets and liabilities, financial statements
- Interactions and preferences information: Like data which relates to the products and services, data from customer interactions with Insurance, Insurance’s website, and applications.
- Education and employment information: Like resume, level of education, employment, interview notes, remuneration, references
- Activities information: Activities when customers are logged in to the Insurances applications and systems.
2. Use of Information
All information collected are stored by Prabhu Life Insurance and the Insurance may use the information collected to upgrade its existing services or launch new services. Sometimes, third party/affiliates may be provided information to provide service assistance but the third parties are always obliged to use the information received from us for the specified purpose only. The information may also be used sometimes for legal purpose as mentioned in Clause 3.
The Insurance will make effort to ensure the confidentiality of individual and account information except in the following condition:
- There are any requirements to disclose the information in any relevant laws or regulations or from the government or any supervisory organizations.
- In order to provide the Service, some of the information may be disclosed to service provider according to the decision of the Insurance, however the information will not be shared with the others.
- To provide related information to authorized organization according to the laws and regulations of the Government of Nepal.
Customer information is securely stored with us and is not disclosed to any individuals. Insurance apply several security measures to protect customer information and do not pass any of customer’s personal login information to outside organizations and/or individuals. For security purpose, Insurance strongly recommend to change password immediately receiving it for the first time and not to share login credentials with anyone. Insurance, never ask for confirmation of login details via any medium and strongly urge customers not to disclose such details to anyone, in any case.
6. Insurance may change this policy at any time
Because privacy concerns, business and legal requirements continually evolve, Insurance may need to change this policy in the future. Insurance will provide notice of material changes to this policy, by posting a notice on its official website.
7. What if the policy has changed?
If this policy has changed, user will be governed by the updated version of the policy.
8. Questions and Concerns
If any further questions about this Policy or related to our services, please contact us at +977- 014262223/4226065 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org